Banks & Trust Forms and Requirements
All application forms are structured as joint applications with the Division of Finance and your primary federal regulator. Processing timeframes will vary depending on the type of application and statutory requirements.
All information filed with this office becomes available for public inspection; however, sensitive information regarding trade secrets, proposed employees, personal financial information should be considered confidential and clearly marked so.
- Bank charter application
- Bank branch application
- Nondeposit trust application
- Advantages of a state bank charter
- Bank Director Consent for Board Action
- Board Resolution for Interim Increase in Number of Directors
- Call Report Cover Page
- Committee's Report
- Officer and Director Form (March version)
- Officer and Director Form (September version)
- Data Service Provider Examination Agreement
- Insurance Program 2015 Letter. Fillable 2015 Insurance Program Form.
- Oath of Director
- Report of Condition (Publisher's Certificate)
- Shareholders' Resolution for Change in Number of Directors
- Statement of Proceedings of Stockholders' Meeting (includes samples)
- Trust Certificate of Reciprocity
- Trust Company Fiduciary and Related Services TR-102. Instructions.
- Trust Company Call Report TR-100. Instructions.
- Trust Company Publisher's Form TR-101
- Waiver of Notice of Stockholders' Meeting
- Anti-Redlining Poster